DESIGN, BUILD AND FINANCE OF CHICHA WATER SUPPLY SCHEME, KOTA BHARU, KELANTAN
The scope of works include the investigation, design, construct the civil works, supply and erect the mechanical and electrical works, complete, test, commission, maintain and finance the following works.
- Raw water borehole pumping plant, pipeworks, ancillary works etc. in seven (7) existing wellfield sites,
- Raw water pumping mains from seven (7) wellfield sites to Chicha Water Treatment Works,
- Chicha Water Treatment Plant including treated water pumping plant and associated civil, mechanical and electrical works,
- Treated water pumping mains to existing Kubang Kerian, Bukit Kechik and Kampong Kemumin reservoirs
- Design of New 80 mld Chicha Water Treatment Plant.
- Design and Developed Ground Water as Source of Raw Water
- Detailed Design of Treated Water Mains Distribution System
This plant is also having SCADA system that generally to monitor the whole plant process including well-fields and be able to be link with the HQ through dial-up line.
Contract value : RM77,000,000.00
Capacity : 80 MLD
Date of Completion : 2003
- CLIENT Air Kelantan Sdn. Bhd.
- YEAR 2001
- WE DID design water supply scheme, build water supply scheme, finance water supply scheme, investigation, construct civil works, supply mechanical works, erect electrical works, complete, test, commission, maintain
- CATEGORY Air Kelantan Sdn. Bhd. , Civil Engineering , Electrical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Structural Engineering